AMCS is the leading global supplier of smart resource software and vehicle technology solutions for the waste, recycling and resource management industries. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world.
We are seeking to recruit a Technical Writer to primarily support our Software products.
You will be required to:
- Write, edit, and revise training documentation for product development, support services, and customer/end-user activities.
- Develop the content through use of the relevant systems.
- Retrieve, organize, analyze and synthesize complex subject matter and transform it into easy-to-understand information for specific end-customer audiences.
- Employ various authoring and desktop publishing software tools to produce finished products that include printed or electronic publications and possibly integrated online help systems.
- Create formats and templates which consider the need to scale and localise the documentation.
- Ensure the content adheres to technical writing industry best practices and is suitable for a global market.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives, and deliver accurate and timely documentation in support of those goals.
- Appropriate qualification in a relevant discipline.
- A high degree of technical literacy, allowing for rapid acquisition and comprehension of new technical concepts and skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to work within a geographically dispersed team and to share content with other writers.
- Commitment to quality, user experience and customer success.
- Ability to manage subject matter experts.
- 3+ years experience in a technology based environment, writing user and administrator documentation for software aimed at end-users and/or application developers.
- Fluency in English